Thursday, April 07, 2005

The First Blog Post

So I wonder if we live an interesting enough life that people would want to read about it. I guess we'll see. What's going on lately? Susan got her letter from ASU. She didn't make it into the nursing program thanks to Governor Sonny Perdue. Seems he only allowed enough funding to allow 50 people into the program, out of over 300 applicants to ASU alone. Didn't I remember hearing something about a nursing shortage? Hmm... wonder why. Perdue is an idiot. He has done so much to destroy people's hopes, aspirations, and lives. I encourage everyone to contact their representatives and let them know what they need to do in regards to educational funding.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ibee Frank said...

Well said. I worry that the supreme court will be the "day after I ate that huge rotten burrito enchilada".... er... If any group of people deserve a break it's all of us. Looks like politicians could stick it to somebody else for a change... :)

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home