Monday, April 11, 2005

Outrage!

When we bought our home a year ago, one of the first and most important questions we had for Mark Herbert of Herbert Homes, Inc. was if the woods behind our house were there to stay. The answer was yes. Well judging from the picture below, that statement was incorrect. It is my opinion that this fact was witheld until most of the units on this side of the street were sold. Only then did land clearing begin. So now, when we open our bedroom window, instead of woods we are greeted by barren wasteland, and soon, I'm sure I'll be greeted by whatever shack they build 1 foot away from my property line. I've noticed that all the blog entries have been negative so far. Well, this would be remedied by something positive happening for a change!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home