Saturday, April 16, 2005

My "Surprise" Birthday Party

I always wanted a surprise birthday party, and today I almost got one. While Aaron and I were gone fishing, Susan and Kim were setting up the party for me. Meanwhile, however, the construction jerks were behind our house tearing down the few remaining trees close to our fence, destroying all the shade for our house. Kim called my cellphone to tell Aaron to keep me out a little longer, but also told Aaron about the trees and not to say anything to me because I would freak out. Aaron said to Kim, "They tore down all the trees?!" Of course, I heard this and asked what was going on. Aaron just had this look on his face like, "Oh crap." So he had to tell me, and I immediately called Susan to tell her I was on my way home to kick someone's ass over this. Susan just begged and pleaded for me to stay put, to no avail, so she finally had to blurt out her intentions. This made even more mad because now, not only have these people ruined the back of our house but they ruined the first surprise birthday I ever had. I really have it out for those guys. But we had a good party and I'm glad they threw it for me.




Me with my cake

1 Comments:

Blogger Ibee Frank said...

Happy Birthday, yo. Sorry bout the trees. You got tree killers, I got trailers... :)

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home